A Crash Course on Data Breach and Cyber Security
The recent disclosure by the Georgia Secretary of State of voter’s Social Security Numbers has caused a number of our clients – particularly those based in Georgia – to request additional information concerning how to prevent and respond to data security incidents.
To that end we have gathered together our recorded materials on effective breach prevention and response into a suggested week long training program with one suggested hour of programming every day the week following Thanksgiving. Celesq, the company that maintains the recordings of our programs, has agreed to waive the fee for any of our clients that wish to access them during the week.
- Monday, November 30th: Data Security Boot Camp: A Crash Course in the Law
- Tuesday, December 1st: Investigating Data Breaches: A Guide for In-House Counsel
- Wednesday, December 2nd: Cyber-Insurance
- Thursday, December 3rd: Data Breach Litigation
- Friday, December 4th: Ethics and Data Breach Investigation